Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's for meat? Good question.

I'm struggling these days to have any creativity in my cooking(hence, no new recipes here). I even bought a cake for my sister's birthday party last week which I felt lame about. I guess I could blame it on being pregnant while taking care of a 2 year old and working, but lots of people do that and I'm not really looking for sympathy. Last night I made egg salad sandwiches for dinner even though I had groceries to make "real food."

So, thanks for still reading.

Here ae a few of the treats I have been eating lately (and I wonder why I'm gaining so much weight this time around):

Balboa Bar (happy Mother's Day mom!)


Starbucks Oatmeal (breakfast on workdays)


Patticakes Carrot Cake (happy birthday T!)


And, the weekly menu:

Sunday - Chicken parmesan, caesar salad & garlic bread
Monday - Egg salad sandwiches and greek salad
Tuesday - Grilled steaks, Italian potato salad, and spinach
Wednesday - Nero Pasta and salad or green vegetable
Thursday - some kind of salad and maybe soup?
Friday - date night!

1 comment: