Wednesday, February 12, 2020

When Life Gives You Lemons . . .


A second post about our wealth of California citrus this time of year . . . we are pruning some fruit trees and I had Meyer lemons to use up.  I made a new muffin recipe (pictured above) that was honestly, just meh.  So, instead of sharing it here, I looked back to see what better muffin recipes I had forgone to make the Meh Muffins and realized I have a ton of lemon recipe ideas on the blog.  If you have some lemons to use, click the "lemon" label on the side or click the link here to see some great options.

Tonight I'm making Big's favorite meal - the Lemon Olive Chicken.  Even though it's in regular rotation, if I say there's chicken for dinner, she immediately asks "lemon olive chicken"? and when I serve something else, she says "You know what would make this better?  If it was lemon olive chicken."

No comments:

Post a Comment