Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Peet's

There are some things I like to make for myself and some things I like someone else to make for me. One of my indulgences is having someone else make coffee for me and I stop for a cup of coffee maybe 3 or 4 times a week but especially when I have to be at work at 6:30am like Tuesday morning. My current favorite coffee shop is Peet's for these reasons: a small espresso drink has 2 shots of espresso, their soy milk is unsweetened, and the wi-fi is free. As you can probably deduce from that, I order a small soy latte.

Honorable mention goes to Jones Coffee Roasters in Pasadena. They meet the same criteria as above (well, I've never used my laptop there so I don't know about the wi-fi) and their drinks are CHEAP - a cappuccino for under $3 - but parking is a nightmare and it's a little out of the way (537 S. Raymond).

2 comments:

  1. FYI: Sierra Cup buys all their coffee from Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also sell it at Whole Foods in Pasadena now and I've been buying it for home.

    ReplyDelete